DIVISION REGISTRATION AND OPERATION (BPO)
Registration Division and Operations (BPO) is to coordinate and monitor matters relating to the registration of data users and data User Forum as provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709). Two new units have been created, namely the Registration Unit and Consumer Affairs Unit Data.
This division is responsible for managing user registration data, renewal of registration and de-registration of user data and issuing the certificate of registration for each eligible user data are registered under the Act 709. The Division is also responsible for managing the establishment Foru User Data, as provided in the Order of Peoples User Data and managing matters related to the Forum.
Role and Function: -
- Managing the application for registration, renewal of registration and de-registration of user data;
- Developing Registration System User Data;
- Issuing Certificate of Registration;
- Maintaining User Lists Data;
- Managing the affairs related to the User Forum Data;
- Maintain List Forum User Data;
- Setting standards / criteria relating to the application user registration data;
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the activities of registration, renewal of registration and cancellation of user data in accordance with the procedure;
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of the Forum User Data according to procedure;
- Planning, coordinating and organizing programs / forums / seminars on matters of registration and Data User Forum.
- Managing public inquiries and organizations on matters of registration and the User Forum as provided Data Act 709.
- Devise and coordinate research related to matters of registration and Data User Forum to strengthen existing policies from time to time.