CONSUMER AFFAIRS UNIT DATA
Plan and coordinate all matters of consumer affairs data registered under the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709).
Functions and Roles: -
- Planning, improving the delivery system, advisory services and is responsible for distributing information on the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 to the user data;
- Deliver and monitor program / training / workshops / road shows / forum and knowledge sharing sessions regarding Personal Data Protection Act 2010 with the user data;
- Conduct awareness and education program about the Personal Data Protection Act, 2010 to all registered users of the data;
- Enact regulations on the forum user data and codes of practice;
- Attention and appropriate action to inquiries and complaints regarding the user data.