FORUM USER DATA
OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS OF THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE FORUM USER DATA
• The objective of the establishment and functioning of the User Forum Data is to plan, develop and provide code that would protect the rights of users in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709) from time to time to modify, build, modify, review and updating the Code;
• In addition to conducting research on matters within the jurisdiction of the forum, it will collect, prepare and distribute statistics as may be considered appropriate or beneficial to all or any of the objectives and purposes of the forum.
• Data User Forum will also provide avenues for complaints, disputes and grievances.
• For purposes of settlement, forum, this would also suggest an alternative procedure that is cheap and practical for any resolution of the dispute.
• In addition, the procedure for compensation or any means and actions to the Customer in case violations of the Code will also be proposed.
• Data User Forum will also have a secretariat was established to support the operation and control aspects in line with its function.
COMMISSIONER FOR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ASSOCIATION
Advisory Committee (JP) serves to advise the Commissioner on all matters related to the Protection of Personal Data, and Penguatkusaan Administration Act and advise on any matter referred to by the Commissioner. However, the Commission is not bound to the advice of the Advisory Committee.
ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEMBER
Membership Advisory Committee shall be composed of members appointed by the Minister and
a) A Chairman;
b) Three members from the public sector; and
c) At least seven (7) members but not more than eleven (11) other members.
POSITION WITHIN ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Appointments Advisory Committee is the Minister not later than three (3) years but no member shall hold office for a period of two consecutive terms.